President Obama just released his 2012 campaign playlist. We checked it out and thought — we could do that. So, we came up with a 2012 healthy relationship playlist, just for you.
We wanted to find songs that are about love and happiness and healthy relationships. We didn’t just stick with that, though. We included some songs about breaking up healthy (because, well, some relationships don’t last).
So, here’s what we came up with, nineteen songs about loving or leaving –in a healthy way.
1. Breakin’ Up – Rilo Kiley
2. What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
3. A Woman Like You – Lee Brice
4. Your Song – Ellie Goulding
5. Wanted – Hunter Hayes
6. Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
7. And He Gets the Girl – Lupé Fiasco
8. Not Like the Movies – Katy Perry
9. A Little Bit Stronger – Sara Evans
10. Miss Independent – Ne-Yo
11. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye (feat. Tammi Terrel)
12. Say Hey – Michael Franti
13. Replay – Iyaz
14. Cool – Gwen Stefani
15. Lucky –Jason Mraz (feat. Colbie Caillat)
16. Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
17. No One – Alicia Keys
18. Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Bublé
19. Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
What do you think?