When you contact loveisrespect.org, we are going to do everything we can to help you improve your situation. One of the ways we do that is to refer you to resources that address your different needs. Our peer advocates will attempt to connect you to the most appropriate local or national groups available:
Domestic Violence Services
Relevant services, such as shelters, nonresidential services, childcare help for victims, etc.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: www.thehotline.org
Sexual Assault Services
A variety of sexual assault services, including legal services.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network: www.rainn.org
Support groups and other mental wellness facilitators.
- Boys Town: www.boystown.org
Legal Services for Victims
Legal advocacy, legal representation, court accompaniment, etc.
- Women’s Law Initiative: www.womenslaw.org
- Legal Services Corporation: www.lsc.gov
- The Legal Aid Society: www.legal-aid.org
Youth shelters, transitional housing, etc.
- National Runaway Switchboard: www.1800runaway.org
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development: www.hud.gov
LGBTQ friendly resources, services and advocates.