Last month we shared some of our favorite songs about healthy relationships. We got such great feedback from our readers — and some really great suggestions — that we thought we’d take your suggestions and make another one.
Like last time, this playlist has songs about healthy relationships, crushes and break ups — we wanted to represent all facets.
So, without further adieu, here’s our Healthy Relationship Playlist 2.0:
1. Independent Women – Destiny’s Child
2. Taylor Swift – Dear John
3. Anyone Else But You – The Moldy Peaches
4. ‘Til Kingdom Come – Coldplay
5. First Day of my Life – Bright Eyes
6. Home – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
7. Your Love [CENSORED] – Nicki Minaj
8. Give Your Heart a Break – Demi Lovato
9. East of the Sun (And West of the Moon) – Frank Sinatra
10. Umbrella – Rihanna
11. Faithfully – Journey
12. Somebody That I Used to Know — Goyte Featuring Kimbra
13. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
14. Better in Time – Leona Lewis
15. Up All Night – One Direction
16. Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
17. A Whole New World – Brad Kane & Lea Salonga
We plan to update the playlist against soon. We’d love to hear your song suggestions, so let us know what your favorite songs are in the comment field below.