Lauren Conrad from the super popular MTV reality show The Hills has teamed up with mark to launch the m.powerment by mark campaign to end the cycle of dating abuse. Part of the proceeds from this campaign will benefit loveisrespect. Click here to check out the site and watch the PSA. The page will be continuously updated in the next few months anytime something new comes up so be sure to check in every once in a while. You can also support the cause by buying a heart necklace from the website. All proceeds from sales go directly to the cause.
- You might also like:
- Childhood Trauma is No Excuse for Abusive Behavior
- Supporting Your Partner Through Transition
- “What is Love?”: Applying The 5 Love Languages™ to Healthy Relationships
- Self-care When You’re Angry
- Questions to Ask Your Friend if You Are Worried About Their Relationship
- Boundaries and Expectations
- What Makes a Relationship Healthy? Unhealthy? These Four Things, to Start.
- Huddle Up for Healthy Relationships during Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month