Sheryl Cates, CEO of loveisrespect, National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline is shown presenting Claudia Poccia, President of mark, and Carol Kurzig, Director of the Avon Foundation for Women, the Gold MarCom Award won for the LOVE Mashup. We won in the Web Multi-Media Games, Contests, Presentations category and competed against entries from all our the world. It is really great to be recognized for an application that spreads positive messages for teens. The LOVE Mashup was funded by the Avon Foundation for Women through m.powerment by mark, a campaign dedicated to empowering young women. Click here to check out a release with more info. Visit the MarCom Awards site to see a full list of winners.
- You might also like:
- I Just Want Help. Why Do I Have to Answer All These Questions?
- What’s Love Got to Do With It? | Sex
- What’s Love Got to Do With It? | Social Media
- What’s Love Got to Do With It? | Privacy
- Why Can’t You Give Me Advice??
- It’s Sexual Assault Awareness Month!
- Teen DV Month: That’s a Wrap!
- Let’s Talk About Respect + Sex: #teendvchat Wrap-Up