Tim Gunn delivered very honest remarks about visiting the National Domestic Violence Hotline & loveisrespect last year in this video. Also, in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Marshalls is donating a $1.oo for every shoe sold until Oct. 15th (only 1 more day of it!). If you find yourself eying a pair at Marshalls and need extra incentive to buy today, think about the help (and message) you’d be sending victims of domestic violence.
- You might also like:
- Self-care When You’re Angry
- Questions to Ask Your Friend if You Are Worried About Their Relationship
- Boundaries and Expectations
- What Makes a Relationship Healthy? Unhealthy? These Four Things, to Start.
- Huddle Up for Healthy Relationships during Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Got Your Hopes Up?
- Help! My Partner’s Friends Keep Flirting With Them!
- Helping Your Teen Set Boundaries