As you all know this is the first year that Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention is being honored for a whole month instead of the first week of February as it has been in the past. This is largely thanks to the support and influence of several U.S. Senators as well as Vice President Joe Biden. Senators Mike Crapo (R-ID), Joseph Lieberman(I-CT) and Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) have been huge supporters of moving the awareness up to a month and we are very grateful for their hard work. We have a video clip of the Senators along with Attorney General Tom Perelli discussing teen dating violence awareness and prevention after the jump, so check it out!
- You might also like:
- Boundaries and Expectations
- What Makes a Relationship Healthy? Unhealthy? These Four Things, to Start.
- Huddle Up for Healthy Relationships during Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Got Your Hopes Up?
- Help! My Partner’s Friends Keep Flirting With Them!
- Helping Your Teen Set Boundaries
- iPhone Tips to Help Teens Stay Safe
- How to Make a Go Bag When Leaving an Abusive Relationship