Did you know? There are 67 different ways to abuse someone with a cell phone. Liz Claiborne Inc. and the Education Development Center Inc. are going into classrooms for conversations about technology and dating abuse. Diane Beni teaches in the program and admits that “kids know more than we do. And the middle man is gone. No one is calling the house. No one is developing photos at the drug store.” Click here to see what else Columbia High students are talking about in class. The program will be in high schools nationwide.
- You might also like:
- “What is Love?”: Applying The 5 Love Languages™ to Healthy Relationships
- Self-care When You’re Angry
- Questions to Ask Your Friend if You Are Worried About Their Relationship
- Boundaries and Expectations
- What Makes a Relationship Healthy? Unhealthy? These Four Things, to Start.
- Huddle Up for Healthy Relationships during Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- Got Your Hopes Up?
- Help! My Partner’s Friends Keep Flirting With Them!