There is a great opinion article on CNN.com concerning Domestic Violence. LZ Granderson, who is a senior writer and columnist for ESPN wrote a piece on why he can’t bring himself to listen to Chris Brown’s music. The article gives awesome insight in to why it may be hard to move on from the whole Chris Brown/Rihanna incident and is truly thought provoking. Click here to check out the article.
- You might also like:
- Childhood Trauma is No Excuse for Abusive Behavior
- Supporting Your Partner Through Transition
- “What is Love?”: Applying The 5 Love Languages™ to Healthy Relationships
- Self-care When You’re Angry
- Questions to Ask Your Friend if You Are Worried About Their Relationship
- Boundaries and Expectations
- What Makes a Relationship Healthy? Unhealthy? These Four Things, to Start.
- Huddle Up for Healthy Relationships during Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month